jeudi 11 juin 2009

First post = first race!

Wow I'm finally writing something on that blog! Guess what... I just did my first 2 races in the last 2 weeks!! The first one was in Charlevoix (http://parentfrost.netfirms.com/QuebecPhotos_files/Baie-St-Paul%202.jpg) this place has some totally insane hills!! We had a 21% 3km long hill to climb at one point... So in the end, the scenery was VERY good (sorry I don't have pictures...) but we(my training buddy and I) ended the ride last lol.... But at least... we finished the ride.

The other race went way better for me. I even make it to the top 10! In fact I finished #8.

General toughs about road races:
-Get up early if you don't want to rush it to the start line....
-Some of the riders are... crazy....
-Bring at least 2 more "bars" than what you thing you'll need(I've got that one the hard way...)

That's it for now! Lets get back to training!

2 commentaires:

Mary Sunshine a dit…

Congratulations on your races!

Happy Miles to you!

Philippe a dit…

Thanks a lot!
It's great to have at least one follower ;)