dimanche 14 juin 2009

Watching pro races

I really love looking at pro races. When the summer come I usually listen to the Tour de France and other cycling events on TV. Lucky me, this year Tour de Beauce had a stage (a crit) that was raced inside old Quebec city. And guess what... I live in Québec city.
The race was great 90 cyclists from a lot of big teams were racing + the fact that we had wonderfull weather = GREAT DAY

Did not had the chance to stay till the end but the winner was a guy from Quebec (Charles Dionne).

Enough talking lets go back to training! Today's program = intervals... Prep for my next race july 5 that will be raced on some prety hilly roads...

Wish you all a nice day!

3 commentaires:

Mike J a dit…

Good luck with your training. I actually enjoy the training these days.

Mary Sunshine a dit…

Intervals make a big difference, but I'm sure you know this! ;-)

I just wish they didn't hurt so much..

Philippe a dit…

Mike: thanks for you comments!

Mary: Yeah I know that but I think that the hardest part is to stick to the training plan :P. Thanks